Abandoned Ireland (1 Viewer)

Future of Crumbling Donnybrook Magdalene Laundry Uncertain

jkKKmcmacnxJNtf-800x450-noPad.jpg

I was only down that lane way last week having a piss and wondering what that big building looming over me was. Might go back and try have a poke around.
i've had a good snoop on google earth and it doesn't look like you'd be able to see much on the ground unless someone's left the place standing open. i'm going to wander down for a look later, i'm nearby.

So Tarquin's taken all the pictures off his site, has he?

Shame, I wasted many hours on that site in the past.

i've had a good snoop on google earth and it doesn't look like you'd be able to see much on the ground unless someone's left the place standing open. i'm going to wander down for a look later, i'm nearby.

Let me know how you get on, I'll be passing through Donnybrook tonight, I might see if darkness can provide any cover for slipping over gates.

Let me know how you get on, I'll be passing through Donnybrook tonight, I might see if darkness can provide any cover for slipping over gates.
i went down, there are no places to peer through windows or doors but it's still worth a gawk.

depending how adventurous and skinny you are you could pull the plywood off and shnake in here

Google Maps

it is at the back of the garda station though

i went down, there are no places to peer through windows or doors but it's still worth a gawk.

depending how adventurous and skinny you are you could pull the plywood off and shnake in here

Google Maps

it is at the back of the garda station though

I'm not that skinny unfortunately. Still, I'm not bad at climbing, that big blue gate looks surmountable. Must see how much of a view the Gardai have of the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back