Abandoned Ireland (1 Viewer)

Great to see the insides of some of those places but .... that guy needs to lay off the panoramic stitch jobs ... it's a tad overused to say the least

Saw a vid recently from bolands on youtube, dude shows his face and even goes into the security room with the camera monitors and stuff. I've been there a few times but was always wary of the cameras

cool site
abandoned house e,

h3_4081.jpg

cool. camden fort is in there. it's one of two class abandoned forts facing each other across cork harbour; carlisle is the other one on the east side. they're both bloody amazing places. and huge. they're both built into the hills on each side, with tunnels all over the place, buildings, big massive cannons and loads of other fascinating ill shit. they're not terribly easy to get into and camden has a caretaker that you need to avoid bumping into, and I think carlisle is sometimes used by the army for training, but they're really worth a look if you're ever in that part of the country. bring a flashlight!

i'm trying to organise a trip to the phoenix park fort next thurs lunchtime. just so i can get an idea of numbers, can everyone pm a note from their parents, you'll need a packed lunch, 5 pounds and a rain jacket.

they're all apartments now I think. I'm not sure if it was there or the mental hospital next door (our lady's, also on the site) but a guy I know went in there a few years back and took loads of fantastic pictures. looked amazing. kicking myself I never went in for a snoop around.

I found a bunch of fairly shitty photos of carlisle fort just there. such a deadly place. might stick a few of them up if I get the chance.

deadly site.

thank you for not doing it in flash whoever you are. Fucking hell. Flash can fuck off.

Just looking at those Blackrock Baths shots. Amazing. I used to go there when I was a nipper. I'm speachless actually. How did it get that wrecked that fast? I suppose the sea is going to do that.
We went more recently after it closed down, we canoed in the back of it, and climbed up the outside.
dl4103.jpg

... the stairs you would be queuing on for the rainbow rapids.

Seeing Rainbow Rapids fuckin depresses me. I had happy memories of that place.
cormac phelan has some great shots. photoshopped to bits, but fair fucks to anyone braving syringe town.
2792336594_72e8410f93.jpg

2777891422_803b2f838c.jpg

I got into the blackrock ones recently. decided to go on a wet day and its crazy slippy and dangerousl. and there was 2 ropey 10 year olds spray painting in there. i decided to try and walk on the sand in the pools and my foot sunk in to the ankle.here's mine:

3232426322_fdf17f5a65.jpg

3232424956_bd13f3dae2.jpg

Ducketts Grove ones bring back a lot of memories. Went there with my Dad and my brother when I was little. The woman who lived there kept Wolfhounds. I remember wandering around there followed by dogs that seemed like horses to me at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back