Aargh! It's snowing! (1 Viewer)

The mountains up here have been white since the weekend, can't wait to get a chance to go up for a play in the snow.

No-school-tomorrowness my arse. Here I am, sat in work, the boiler is still working and the snow has nearly melted away already. It better fucking blizzard later (when I'm back in my cosy house) so that we all get snowed in and have to have a day off tomorrow to make snowmen (or ladies) in the garden. 'Mon the snow!

No-school-tomorrowness my arse. Here I am, sat in work, the boiler is still working and the snow has nearly melted away already. It better fucking blizzard later (when I'm back in my cosy house) so that we all get snowed in and have to have a day off tomorrow to make snowmen (or ladies) in the garden. 'Mon the snow!

This used to happen alot more regurlary when I were a lad

either the weather is changing or road maintenance/boiler technology have come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years or so

I got a big pile of snow and sent it to my girlfriend. A week later I called her and said ' did you get my drift?'

there's plenty more where that came from

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All staff have laptops. OOOOH. :rolleyes:

Boo.Jealous .I want a laptop. All we have is a room of 15 year old computers that don't work and a horrible old one on a big trolley that also does not work. Currently posting from the one PC that takes about 10 mins to start up and then somtimes works.

Trying to explain what snow is to a little Nigerian boy = fun :)
He was also convinced the other day that hedgehogs fly.....

Usually a flurry of soft easi-melt that lasts for about 15 minutes- around February

creating chaos on the roads and calls to keep an eye on elderly neighbours

Have you seen the last action hero?

but of course.

lahero08.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back