A mouth like a nuns fanny of a Friday (1 Viewer)

The Schnapper

Golly gosh
I feel miserable but it makes me feel good to read back on the thread I started on Monday when I felt alot worse and my position in the week was one of a horrible one. Loads to look forward to, staying in town afterwork, meeting friends and then heading into see Paranoid Visions in Voodoo. My dinner will be out of Fontaines 'We make it nice!' and will most likely be the last thing I eat til Sunday due to excessive amphetamine intake.

So who else is hungover and whats motivating you through this Friday?

ps - id recommend cool pops for a hangover

Politapill said:
I feel miserable but it makes me feel good to read back on the thread I started on Monday when I felt alot worse and my position in the week was one of a horrible one. Loads to look forward to, staying in town afterwork, meeting friends and then heading into see Paranoid Visions in Voodoo. My dinner will be out of Fontaines 'We make it nice!' and will most likely be the last thing I eat til Sunday due to excessive amphetamine intake.

So who else is hungover and whats motivating you through this Friday?

ps - id recommend cool pops for a hangover

Your mouth likes nuns' fannies?

What are you doing to yourself Mark?!

Cool pops, pizza, amphetamines...

I had a slice of pizza outta that place last friday at 8ish and it was awful. Tasted like it had been sitting there all day just waiting for me.

No hangover - but I did sleep on my right ball bag last night. And this morning, theres a strange, familiar feeling there. Like the moment after you get kicked in the balls before the pain.

Anal_Hygiene said:
No hangover - but I did sleep on my right ball bag last night. And this morning, theres a strange, familiar feeling there. Like the moment after you get kicked in the balls before the pain.

Like a premonition of doom. Terrible.

Lefty Frizzell said:
What are you doing to yourself Mark?!

Cool pops, pizza, amphetamines...

I had a slice of pizza outta that place last friday at 8ish and it was awful. Tasted like it had been sitting there all day just waiting for me.

Im young and im going to enjoy what my body can handle for the moment :)

going to a barbecue tonight with people i haven't seen in yonks. this is good. by rights i should be hungover today but i seem to have mysteriously avoided it. those boards.ie meetups sure are... fun.

I feel like shit, and I have to drive a car full of people to galway in a few hours.

Could have been worse, I could have gone with ramps to backlash.

HMD said:
I'm going to watch a load of people get hammered to the point of dribbling while i'm sober. And then i get to drive some of them home.

I'm a lucky man

Watching people get drunk while you stay sober can only be funny for so long.

I hate being the only one to have a car sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back