A message from Dubh (1 Viewer)

don't all involved parties make shite music anyway? That's even funnier.

Centre%20fat%20girl.jpg

church orphans fund? someone got to it before me mate... i left my heart with you though... and you chewed on it and spat it on the floor, like so much cheap wine... :D

frambosenshmak said:
i was for a while
then you legged it with the the church orphans fund.
after exploiting our good natured work ethic
:D

once it was all about the love.
wheres the bearded lady when you need him.
we need a tasteless joke.
yiz are all muppets.
nagits.
rims
prickholes
i jiz all over ye.
cocksmokers.

AlphaRelish said:
church orphans fund? someone got to it before me mate... i left my heart with you though... and you chewed on it and spat it on the floor, like so much cheap wine... :D

but it was one of those sherbet love heart thingys and you gave it to me and i presumed having eaten so many for years that it was taken as understood to chomp the lil sweet. only while eating it did i realise it was just some grisdle you got the butcher to make up as a cheap effegy to love heart sweets. shame on you....
bet you do that to the kids every halloween - meat shaped as sweets. offal lolly anyone?

AlphaRelish said:
sorry egg_ lorcanzo *blamed* loads of shit on unclealo, pretended the pope was allen when it was him. and we called him on it. i phoned allen that day when i got home and we figured it all out. billy got involved too. and lorcanzo admitted to it. who actually gives a shit though? not me, im just bored in work.
OK... so you're saying that Lorcanzo was The Pope all along....? Does it mean that I have to thank him for this review?!?!

Jaysus, this story is getting surreal..... :eek:

“Morello […] The compare tells us that the lads are recording their debut album in their own studio, but on the strength of their energetic performance tonight, their precise rock doesn't need one, as every note, beat and chord was struck with a professionalism noticeably lacking in many acts of their genre. Indeed there is nothing about the way they play which shows a lack of practice, belief, or enjoyment of the catchy songs as every member of the guitar-and-sample driven group all bob and sway in time, usually with big smiles on their faces, to their no-bull, all power rock

i know someone who'd find this very funny. they think i'm actually made from meat, that my hands are actually burgers with 5 sausages tacked on... :D
frambosenshmak said:
but it was one of those sherbet love heart thingys and you gave it to me and i presumed having eaten so many for years that it was taken as understood to chomp the lil sweet. only while eating it did i realise it was just some grisdle you got the butcher to make up as a cheap effegy to love heart sweets. shame on you....
bet you do that to the kids every halloween - meat shaped as sweets. offal lolly anyone?

nothing egg_ i don't want to talk about any of this any more. get lorcanzo to explain it to you. no offence but it's hallowe'en and i'm in a good mood.
egg_ said:
But Allen was The Pope for a few days, wasn't he?
And, more importantly, what was it The Pope did that was so bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back