A message from Dubh (1 Viewer)

what, drop acid and pretend i'm liking it? aaa hee hee hee. only messin. thursday is practice day for me. it takes a lot for me to go to a gig these days... if you do a cover of 'fire back about your new baby's sex' by don caballero, i'll go for sure...
Alex said:
Music is HEAVY....but vocals are quite melodic

Why don't you drop at the gig next Thurs?

AlphaRelish said:
roxy, i was just sayin that it's not the first time lorcanzo has said a couple of questionable things which have lead to this, as in this type of thread, being shat out. someone said he's a decent guy, i said i've had trouble with him before. he apolagised to both me and unclealo before so that's not beneath him... i wouldn't be surprised if he did post here any second saying sorry for causing such a load of shite. he'd still deserve a kick in the shins though.

my middle name is hypo.
Tell you what... if Lorcanzo admits this was a misunderstanding and apologies for all this mess then we can even forget about it

Roxy, I see your point but as the ancient* say goes: "Do not bitch if you don't want to be bitched" :)

* I made this up

AlphaRelish said:
are they morello heavy or say ... settler heavy?
I thought we had it goin' on hag, I really did. You had even expressed your love for me.

hey everybody! did you know it was a certain someone who made dove sic? a certain someone who plays drums in the daemian frost! that's right, he injected him with the herpes, geddim!

:D *bling* *fog horn* :D *wha evah*
Alex said:
Tell you what... if Lorcanzo admits this was a misunderstanding and apologies for all this mess then we can even forget about it

Roxy, I see your point but as the ancient* say goes: "Do not bitch if you don't want to be bitched"

* I made this up

AlphaRelish said:
what, drop acid and pretend i'm liking it? aaa hee hee hee. only messin. thursday is practice day for me. it takes a lot for me to go to a gig these days... if you do a cover of 'fire back about your new baby's sex' by don caballero, i'll go for sure...
:D

We play the 12th too at TBMC, it's a Wednesday and it's free

AlphaRelish said:
i was just sayin that it's not the first time lorcanzo has said a couple of questionable things which have lead to this, as in this type of thread, being shat out. someone said he's a decent guy, i said i've had trouble with him before.
Hag
I don't know the full story there either, and correct me if I'm wrong, but what I remember is you taking offence at something a fictional character said, and no-one being able to figure out why, and you not explaining. And then all of a sudden everything was cool again.
It ain't right to be bringing stuff like that up again as if it had been proven to all that Lorcanzo was in the wrong

sorry egg_ lorcanzo *blamed* loads of shit on unclealo, pretended the pope was allen when it was him. and we called him on it. i phoned allen that day when i got home and we figured it all out. billy got involved too. and lorcanzo admitted to it. who actually gives a shit though? not me, im just bored in work.

you guys think you've got problems spare a thought for the distraught owner in a buy and sell ad.
lost Corgi Terrier. 8 yrs old, tan & white, named BUTCH, no collar on him, has bald patches on back, eczema sufferer. there are people worse off out there

AlphaRelish said:
sorry egg_ lorcanzo *blamed* loads of shit on unclealo, pretended the pope was allen when it was him. and we called him on it. i phoned allen that day when i got home and we figured it all out. billy got involved too. and lorcanzo admitted to it.
I did?

Pity it didn't work out for Dubh. He seemed like a nice bloke... I guess Things and Thumped weren't going to give him access to enough bands here who wanted to record in order for him to make a living.

yeah, i called you asking you for allen's number and asked you what the story was and you told me allen was really pissed off at lorcanzo for dumping him in it... oh dear... i hate this thread.
billygannon said:

AlphaRelish said:
yeah, i called you asking you for allen's number and asked you what the story was and you told me allen was really pissed off at lorcanzo for dumping him in it... oh dear... i hate this thread.
Ah yes... that. Okay... yep. I was pretty pissed off with the way Kieran acted about that whole "The Pope" thing. And it caused Allen far too much grief than what it was worth.

The internet is a funny old thing... it amplifies everything you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back