A friend has just told me he has an Action Man stuck up his hole and cant get it out (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
the Extreme Climber model i believe
B00004T30A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

anyone know how he could remove the greatest hero of them all?

Re: A friend has just told me he has an Action Man stuck up his hole and cant get it

tell your 'friend' to get his hands on one of these bad boys

Re: A friend has just told me he has an Action Man stuck up his hole and cant get it

DX1999zoom.jpg

Perhaps Dr. X's Radioactive Kung-Fu Action Grip will get him out?

a friend of yours told me he hoped i was going to have a nice life at the weekend. i thought that was a nice thing to wish upon me. i never got a chance to return the wish.

he's already tried tying a rope around Action Mans hand and tying the other end to his front door and slamming it..no joy.. arm is the only thing seeing daylight..like a triumphant raised fist

ahhh, georgoe, better late than ne'er. you know what i'm talking about. good work. cliv3.

clive said:
ahhh, georgoe, better late than ne'er. you know what i'm talking about. good work. cliv3.

it's your Action Man..i'd say he's climbed through many a dark cave

ha ha thats true !

wait,

yes. its true.

put a barbie at the entrance and play some rick astley. The little bastard should jump out lickidy split

You'll have to get those little plastc cups to put over th action-man's hands.

He'll just slide right out, hewever until you get them your friend will have to get used to two sharp little thumbs stuck in his colon.

This may be good or bad I cant answer that for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back