A flood of EP tickets online (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Balls. I bought EP tickets last year, and having decided to sell them (our eldest has just started secondary school and we're feeling bad about fucking off at such a scary time for her) find there's a zillion other people selling them too. Over 1000 ads right now on donedeal :(

Toutless.com, setup an alert on their EP thread. Might be a hassle handing over the tickets if they're physical. If not, digital transaction should be easy (as long as you're not dealing with a paranoid luddite).

Balls. I bought EP tickets last year, and having decided to sell them (our eldest has just started secondary school and we're feeling bad about fucking off at such a scary time for her) find there's a zillion other people selling them too. Over 1000 ads right now on donedeal :(
If you're selling for face I may have a taker

that's normal enough, no? I remember it in previous years where my facebook (I know, fuck facebook) feed was flooded with people shifting tickets.

Fuck all people I know are going this year. I'm heading though, and am looking forward to it. Friday will be a bit of a struggle but saturday and sunday look very decent.

Saturday morning at body and soul with the gospel choir if ye's are about.

This is back in the set ftw.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saturday morning at body and soul with the gospel choir if ye's are about.

This is back in the set ftw.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

oh yeah, are you with those lads?

I have to go see another choir on sunday cos one of the girls who works in the coffee shop across the road here, is in them.

I'm going (playing with Spook on Sunday). Think I am bringing the sprog so will probably do two up and down trips Sat and Sun. Looking forward to Phoenix.

Sort of wish I was going having had to pull out of last year pretty late but the lineup just isn't worth the money for me this time.

I'm going (playing with Spook on Sunday). Think I am bringing the sprog so will probably do two up and down trips Sat and Sun. Looking forward to Phoenix.

hoping to make the spooks show, had great ideas about early home sunday but late sunday eve seems to be the craic, kinda, musically.

hoping to make the spooks show, had great ideas about early home sunday but late sunday eve seems to be the craic, kinda, musically.

yeah, Sunday night is pretty good. Parquet Courts, Car Seat Headrest. Also thinking of heading early though ... we'll see.

so this was pretty good. Definitely better than the last couple of years. Something interesting to see almost all of the time. That may have been helped by the fact that I didn't really arrive there til around 3/4pm each day, and tended to leave early. Definitely the way to do it imo.

Highlight for me was Perfume Genius. Really pleased I got to see him. Even moreso because I won't be around for his december gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back