Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
sometimes you see something for cheap,but don't have a use for it yourself. Maybe someone on here does,so tip off your buddies on the bargains.

There's a Squier P-bass on metal ireland at the minute for 60euro,it's in the classifieds. Needs the jack soldered but I doubt that would be a problem.

holy shit thats a super bargain! worth about 10 times what its going for.
although i cant read the german so it might say, 'not a real guitar' or something.

I offer here a genuine Vintage guitar Schaetzchen for the auction! A Ibanez SG from the first half of the seventies! Unfortunately no seriennummer at the guitar is to be found, so that one cannot determine the accurate age. It has a dark Mahagoni to farbenen korpus and the neck, likewise in Mahagoni optics is screwed on. As far as I can judge that, the mechanisms are not original, the hardware would have times to be polished. The federations were apparent also times replaced. In addition times someone must have experimented with the position of the belt retaining button - two small holes on the back are to be recognized. Otherwise everything seems to be in the original state. The neck has a very pleasant D-form and the sound is clearly and strongly, suitable for skirt à la AC/DC or alternative /Brit skirt. Interesting also the Bigsby is similar Tremolo system. The guitar was played (before my time I stand more on modern Metal guitars...) and was apparently not very gently treated. Some Macken and play-pure are to be recognized. Nevertheless - or perhaps also therefore - the guitar has a coole Vintage radiant emittance. Unfortunately it hangs with me for some years only as Zierde on the wall, so that I would like to rather deliver it to someone, such the instrument to estimate white! Indicated forwarding expenses refer to Germany! Bieter from other countries please inquire! The guitar can be fetched also in meals!

The guitar can be fetched also in meals!

it looks like its from the same line as my ibanez les pauls(the line that they got sued for making exact replicas of gibsons)..
i cant find any info on mine either but last time i found one on ebay it was going for 1600 blippos.
someone buy this.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/gretsch_g5120_electromatic_ltdor.htm

191353.jpg

GRETSCH G5120 ELECTROMATIC LTD OR
Gretsch G5120 Electromatic LTD electric guitar - hollow maple body, rosewood fretboard, 2 dual coil Gretsch pickups, Bigsby B70 tremolo, Adjustomatic bridge, clear pickguard, chrome hardware. Colour: Orange

€577

Horror Story:
I bought this exact guitar from a friend of mine in 1996. I had only been playing a short while at that stage, and my only other axe was a lil' Encore Electric with a single bridge humbucker. I knew fuck all about guitars, and this ibanez only cost me 50 quid, so it couldn't have been that good...
I hated the weird tremelo straight away, didn't know what it was, so i took it off and replaced it with a standard Les Paul type bridge and tail yoke.The intonation was out, and it needed a good set up, but both these practices were foreign to me at the time, so i just presumed it was another factor of the guitar being shit.
It gets worse...
Because the intonation was out, i replaced the Ibanez neck with the Encore neck... Dear God...
Then i did the same with the pick-ups, replacing them with one Encore humbucker... Kill Me...
Then the bass player of my first band smashed it against the wall of our old practice room (shed), several times, making sure it was a job well done, at our drummers 21st. Haven't looked back since...

True Story
:(

Horror Story:
I bought this exact guitar from a friend of mine in 1996. I had only been playing a short while at that stage, and my only other axe was a lil' Encore Electric with a single bridge humbucker. I knew fuck all about guitars, and this ibanez only cost me 50 quid, so it couldn't have been that good...
I hated the weird tremelo straight away, didn't know what it was, so i took it off and replaced it with a standard Les Paul type bridge and tail yoke.The intonation was out, and it needed a good set up, but both these practices were foreign to me at the time, so i just presumed it was another factor of the guitar being shit.
It gets worse...
Because the intonation was out, i replaced the Ibanez neck with the Encore neck... Dear God...
Then i did the same with the pick-ups, replacing them with one Encore humbucker... Kill Me...
Then the bass player of my first band smashed it against the wall of our old practice room (shed), several times, making sure it was a job well done, at our drummers 21st. Haven't looked back since...

True Story
:(

that's fucking amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back