2023 Albums of interest (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 286
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 4
New death & vanilla album out. Must have a listen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Preview from Dave Lombardo's debut solo album which is out in over a month.

Preview from Dave Lombardo's debut solo album which is out in over a month.

Is this a drum solo album?

Hahah fuck off

Deerhoof has landed, and it sounds wonderful. There's an especially wrong chord in the first song Greg sings, love it

Deerhoof has landed, and it sounds wonderful. There's an especially wrong chord in the first song Greg sings, love it

Does finally letting him sing means he won't have to waste time every gig coming up to the mic to annoy everyone?

Does finally letting him sing means he won't have to waste time every gig coming up to the mic to annoy everyone?
is he that bad? I think I've seen 'em twice and the worst thing I could say from what I remember is that hes a bit too nice.

*three times - just remembered they played EP when there was still a Foggy Notions tent.

is he that bad? I think I've seen 'em twice and the worst thing I could say from what I remember is that hes a bit too nice.

*three times - just remembered they played EP when there was still a Foggy Notions tent.

They’re a great band, but the last 4 times I’ve seen them he’s come up to do some sort of bit / talk to the crowd for 5/10 mins and after the Second gig it’s just annoying.
Just Get in there and play the fucking drums like you’re good at

They’re a great band, but the last 4 times I’ve seen them he’s come up to do some sort of bit / talk to the crowd for 5/10 mins and after the Second gig it’s just annoying.
Just Get in there and play the fucking drums like you’re good at

Word.

Outdoing himself as the most annoying cunt alive every subsequent time he does it.

Seeing him do this with a fawning, sycophantic crowd is the icing on the hate cake though.

Sit down, shut your gob, whack the drums. The Clownbox brigade rang and they are giving your award this year no need to speak I promise.

Word.

Outdoing himself as the most annoying cunt alive every subsequent time he does it.

Seeing him do this with a fawning, sycophantic crowd is the icing on the hate cake though.

Sit down, shut your gob, whack the drums. The Clownbox brigade rang and they are giving your award this year no need to speak I promise.
You would have liked their last Whelan’s gig. Everyone there seemed to find it annoying as fuck. I didn’t mind it too much myself

out.
if warbly odd folk is your thang, you wont go to far wrong..

I'm a big fan of Josephine's but I wasn't instantly taken by this new album. That's often a good sign but I'm not sure here.

Word.

Always thought he was up there on the spectrum and it's just one of those things he needs to do

Always thought he was up there on the spectrum and it's just one of those things he needs to do

Would people feel better about it if he just had a mic beside his kit or is it the talking full stop that bothers? Because I can think of a pretty good reason for someone other than the singer doing the communication to the audience stuff, or at lease a reason that was a pretty good one at the start of the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back