2022 Tunes, not albums, Thread (1 Viewer)

Nate Champion

Nicfit from Nagoya, Japan.

Heard this on Steve Lamacq today... album due out next week on Upset the Rhythm...

Interestingly had a split release with the mighty Pinprick Punishment [Dude now stage terrorizes in My Society Pissed keeping the wiggly semi-naked Iggy vibes going] back in the day.

Edit: Nicfit was a song by an early Dischords band?

nuke terrorist

Supporter

Nicfit from Nagoya, Japan.

Heard this on Steve Lamacq today... album due out next week on Upset the Rhythm...

Interestingly had a split release with the mighty Pinprick Punishment [Dude now stage terrorizes in My Society Pissed keeping the wiggly semi-naked Iggy vibes going] back in the day.

Edit: Nicfit was a song by an early Dischords band?

yeah - Nic Fit was a 1980 song by THE UNTOUCHABLES on the Flex Your Head comp. LP on Dischord released in 1982. the songs were recorded in 1980-81.
Alec MacKaye was the singer in The Untouchables. Sonic Youth covered Nic Fit on the Dirty (1992) LP.
EDIT: it's an anti smoking song apparently

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Right, I'm here for this. I need bleeding edge excitement.

I'm gonna be dishing out an emoji .. at least..for every tune.

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
www.kvt.red
where do boy harsher land, culturally speaking? yesterday I saw an old-school giant billboard for their new album in the street, which I suppose means that they’re a bigger deal than I thought they were.

this is a fun listen, part new order, part... soft cell? or something else I can’t exactly put my finger on. I had filed them away as being more of a goth/industrial type act but maybe not now? (also it all sounds like music from at least 25 years ago, but... very polished, as pastiches go)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
where do boy harsher land, culturally speaking? yesterday I saw an old-school giant billboard for their new album in the street, which I suppose means that they’re a bigger deal than I thought they were.

this is a fun listen, part new order, part... soft cell? or something else I can’t exactly put my finger on. I had filed them away as being more of a goth/industrial type act but maybe not now? (also it all sounds like music from at least 25 years ago, but... very polished, as pastiches go)

Love the music...the vox need work

Nate Champion

New single from Factory Floor person/Chris & Cosey collaborater Nik Void... Album out in April on Editions Mego... definitely feels like one more for the inevitable 2022 albums thread... damned if I'm starting it though.

Nothing new under the sun...the inside of my mouth feels gnawed off, and I'm trapped in the malted glitch of an after hours therapy session with some poor unfortunate hoor.

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads