2021 tunes worth a listen... (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
www.kvt.red
this is not a 2021 tune, it’s a 1973 tune, but it’s been re-released in 2021. I know nothing about it other than what’s in the description (korean psychedelic folk-pop that was sort of manufactured, nico style). I think it did the rounds on a few music blogs a little while back.

anyway, I cannot stop listening to it, I love love love it

nuke terrorist

Supporter
new STRANGLERS video staring a football legend who happens to be a big fan and loves his punk.
this is actually surprisingly alright and what they should have stuck to doing all along.
Dave Greenfield played on this.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I'm liking this

I listened to almost an entire Circle album directly after hearing this..they could be great but they're not. Shmame. They do make a great backing band for Richard though

Nate Champion

As in the Finnish band? Because they are the fucking business! One of the best bands I’ve ever seen.
They were a transcendental live experience in the Boom Boom Room (?) a million years ago. I saw them at a festival in 2015, and they were super goofy fun then too.

Some of their records are more engaging than others. Hmmm.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
They were a transcendental live experience in the Boom Boom Room (?) a million years ago. I saw them at a festival in 2015, and they were super goofy fun then too.

Some of their records are more engaging than others. Hmmm.
I saw them at Supersonic in Birmingham around 2006/7 - didn’t know them but decided to check out the room and, fuck me, they blew me away. Singer was dressed like Rob Halford and they were grooving on this insanely good krautrock rhythm. I want to go back there. Preferably with @GO.

hiadudiad?

Bodacious Cowboy Xennial
Supporter
Solutions
I saw them in the Boom Boom Room too and loved it. If I recall correctly the singer was dressed in a kinda shiny silver 70s disco outfit and sun glasses and was drooling. I never really bothered with their records though. I miss the boom boom room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Lullabies: Soothing Mozart for Babies
    Violin Sonata No. 23, D Major 1. Allegro Con Spirito
    Eugene Lopin
    Lullabies: Soothing Mozart for Babies

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads