2019 End of year lists (2 Viewers)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
It begins. Was just thinking about this this morning. I guess we'll do a separate thread for our own. Maybe not yet. First week in December is still a tad early.

Nah fuck it, just include December 2018 in your timeline, no point in waiting around.

The Quietus:

I've only heard 4 of these, I feel really outside the loop these days.

I honestly think they're making half of them up at this stage.

Not sure anything will top Bjork live for me. I listened to Anna Mieke's record a lot. I Loved the claque Live too. Saw a lot of good ensemble Jazz shows. Didn't get half the cinema I normally do so I wouldn't be a good barometer for it, but loved the tarrantino thing. Biggest discovery was probably the youtube DIY community which I've learned a lot from and beats the shit out of one-way screen entertainment, though like anything a adverts can really fuck up a good presenter. Solo cycle of Co Clare / North limerick vs cycling about `/3rd of the Netherlands was a good set of travel experiences.

Not sure anything will top Bjork live for me. I listened to Anna Mieke's record a lot. I Loved the claque Live too. Saw a lot of good ensemble Jazz shows. Didn't get half the cinema I normally do so I wouldn't be a good barometer for it, but loved the tarrantino thing. Biggest discovery was probably the youtube DIY community which I've learned a lot from and beats the shit out of one-way screen entertainment, though like anything a adverts can really fuck up a good presenter. Solo cycle of Co Clare / North limerick vs cycling about `/3rd of the Netherlands was a good set of travel experiences.
living up to your profile pic there, fair play.

here's the Guardian best songs lizt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm so out of touch!

100 gecs in there @pete

I’ve heard one of those.

Realistically I've listened to a lot of new albums this year once, said "oh that was very good" and barely revisited. It seems to be the way a lot of people listen to stuff these days.

My actual, probable best albums list based on what i've listened to repeatedly:

Trash Kit - Horizon
Orville Peck - Pony
Big Thief - Two Hands
Pixx - Small Mercies
Angel Olsen - All Mirrors

I d like to get around to listening to the Vampire Weekend, Billie Eilish Solange,, Charli XCX and FKA Twigs albums more than I have but I doubt I will.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back