2019 albums worth a listen..... (2 Viewers)

I used to have a major obsession about Sabbat I suppose that they split up added to the whole mystic plus that they used dress like extras from the Robin of Sherwood TV series

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just stumbled upon this this evening online(Uzun Havalar by Anadol) , after a couple of listens on spotify had to pull the trigger and bought a copy of it from her bandcamp. pretty much an instrumental record. touches all corners here. bit of jazz, synths taking flight, bit spaced out at times, wrapped up in a bit of an eastern feel. Think shes a turkish woman based in Berlin. Highly recommend this. check out the tune Ya Evde Korksan. Damn! technically a 2018 release on tape but released on LP back in May. as mentioned, still available on bandcamp. some plonkers selling it for nearly 30 on discogs and ebay

Just stumbled upon this this evening online(Uzun Havalar by Anadol) , after a couple of listens on spotify had to pull the trigger and bought a copy of it from her bandcamp. pretty much an instrumental record. touches all corners here. bit of jazz, synths taking flight, bit spaced out at times, wrapped up in a bit of an eastern feel. Think shes a turkish woman based in Berlin. Highly recommend this. check out the tune Ya Evde Korksan. Damn! technically a 2018 release on tape but released on LP back in May. as mentioned, still available on bandcamp. some plonkers selling it for nearly 30 on discogs and ebay

Thanks- excellent stuff indeed. seems to be sold out now unfortunately...

New but old stuff from His Name is Alive. Unearthed tape loop collages made when the guy was a teenager.

New but old stuff from His Name is Alive. Unearthed tape loop collages made when the guy was a teenager.

I was only listening to HNIA the other night and thinking back to when I saw them live years ago. Would love to see them again.

I was only listening to HNIA the other night and thinking back to when I saw them live years ago. Would love to see them again.

This sounds cool as fuck. Been on my radar for ages so looking forward to giving it a proper listen and... probably whipping it up on vinyl before it goes out of print. Boomkat have it at a decent price currently.

Tyler ... Reminds me of Around the world in a day Prince

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back