2018 albums worth a listen..... (1 Viewer)

new cd from the necks, body.

if you've even a passing interest in the band, put down your screen now, do not read any reviews of it, find the best available audio source and play it through the best available speakers, close your eyes and pay attention for 57 minutes.

a gripping listen. 10/10

Tried to take your advice but it's not on Spotify so I listened to Forlorn (2017?) instead. I'm now sunk deep into this. Amazing album, particularly the third piece.

Tried to take your advice but it's not on Spotify so I listened to Forlorn (2017?) instead. I'm now sunk deep into this. Amazing album, particularly the third piece.

No need for Spotify - you'll find it handily located on their Bandcamp:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

new cd from the necks, body.

if you've even a passing interest in the band, put down your screen now, do not read any reviews of it, find the best available audio source and play it through the best available speakers, close your eyes and pay attention for 57 minutes.

a gripping listen. 10/10
I'd a go at this while doing a bit of decorating, though on stupidly expensive speakers, liked it, will revisit without sanding noises

No need for Spotify - you'll find it handily located on their Bandcamp:

also available on c.d. which is the best available audio source!

rer megacorp will have it delivered in a couple of days.

you only get one chance to hear it for the first time.

Just hit the 40 minute mark on the Necks album there. Deadly stuff. I'm perhaps not having the purest listening experience what with being on thumped and writing boring work reports at the same time but the rocking section did a fine job of blocking out the gobshites in the office.

Because if you think they’re good on record, you’ll shit yourself when you see them in reality.

I've seen them. Once. It was great. One of those bands I keep meaning to delve into but haven't gotten around to it properly. I own one of their records (can't remember what it's called). I was playing it a lot around a year ago and my daughter would insist that it's not actually music at all. There is nothing about them I don't like. I need to get all their stuff.

I've seen them. Once. It was great. One of those bands I keep meaning to delve into but haven't gotten around to it properly. I own one of their records (can't remember what it's called). I was playing it a lot around a year ago and my daughter would insist that it's not actually music at all. There is nothing about them I don't like. I need to get all their stuff.

I've seen them twice in Dublin. Absolutely a must see gig. You might only get two tunes though If youre lucky.

Now, We all need a bit of this in our lives today. Germans incoming.

I've just come across Andreas and he is something special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back