2018 albums worth a listen..... (1 Viewer)

New Kimbra album is pretty great. It's gonna get lost in the shuffle, which is a pity, but so be it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have been meaning to check this out- pretty awesome, but gutted i missed this:
"Commissioned by the Persian Shah, the piece was part of a multimedia performance – XENAKIS’ so-called “polytopes” – which premiered in 1971 in Shiraz-Persepolis (Iran) as a performance including light-tracks, laser beams, groups of children walking around with torches and 59 loudspeakers to project the music in an open-air situation. "

Finally got the new Sloan in the post. Fucking pre-orders that arrive two weeks after release!! It seems patchy enough.
Finally getting time to listen to Lockout properly. Excellent.

Lads, Monday morning and tape loops. Get you ears around this sonic piece for the next 18 mins. Great start to Monday.

So Grouper dropped another album last week. This seems to be floating the boats of serious ambient / drone heads I know. I think its okay, might be a grower. (Warren Ellis bought it too)

So Grouper dropped another album last week. This seems to be floating the boats of serious ambient / drone heads I know. I think its okay, might be a grower. (Warren Ellis bought it too)

had a listen on friday. It was hard work. Very minimal. I'll return to it, but need to have my head right. It's nice in the background but I'd rather give it my full attention.

had a listen on friday. It was hard work. Very minimal. I'll return to it, but need to have my head right. It's nice in the background but I'd rather give it my full attention.

Yea, I agree, a time and a place for this. Still not sure I understand the love in for her (Amongst some of my music nerd acquaintances)

well its not like a picture of them reading a book and doing an maturity would be a fair sales pitch for what they do?>?

I like it on first listen so far.

They probably should have gone with this one

38e574411d7845c259cf80ec49e8440058f82737

Was this posted already this year? Apolos If so. Beach House are another band that seem to attract hardcore followers. Dose of dreampop never a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back