2018 albums worth a listen..... (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't get over her voice <3

I think you recommended her to me!
The whole album is A+ but Stop Talking and Stock Image are such wonderfully emotional pop songs for me.

tbh I shudder to call them "pop" songs because its such a devalued term in 2018, all those pop defenders out there on twitter policing thoughts on their favs.

The whole album is A+ but Stop Talking and Stock Image are such wonderfully emotional pop songs for me.

tbh I shudder to call them "pop" songs because its such a devalued term in 2018, all those pop defenders out there on twitter policing thoughts on their favs.

Agreed, and Thingamajig is a REALLY great opener. I also really like when she gets into the gruffer tones she uses on "Give it to me" in "Deadbody".

She's an angel ;_;

Agreed, and Thingamajig is a REALLY great opener. I also really like when she gets into the gruffer tones she uses on "Give it to me" in "Deadbody".

She's an angel ;_;
Yah, it was Give It To Me that "alerted me to her presence"

I keep thinking about how if she was/had the budget and sponsership of OKGO she'd have an actual rollercoaster constructed to go along with the emotional peaks of the song and it'd all be one take.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had a few listens to this new Smashing Pumpkins one. It has a few decent songs but it's fairly mediocre over all. I can see what Billy meant when he said he didn't really consider it a proper album

eh, I think he recommended her to me and, in turn I, to you
Untrue old man Bryan, in fact when you tried to recommend her to me the other day, I got angry because I tried to get you to listen to her in FEB

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back