2 x Sigur Ros Brixton Academy (London) tickets 8th March for Sale (1 Viewer)

ianwalton

Hello all,

I have 2 tickets for the Sigur Ros gig on Friday 8th March in Brixton Academy (London) for sale. They are seated tickets for the Circle seating area.

I will sell them for face value, which works out at £70 / €80 for the two tickets including service charges.

I will be at the gig myself so I can organise collection if that suits. I know it's a bit unusual to post tickets for a London gig on here but I'm based in Dublin and can get tickets to anyone who might be travelling to London or is already over there.

You can contact me with a reply to this thread or on ian (at) notion.ie

Thanks!

Hi ill take those tickets today if they're available? Call me on 0876153506 (I'm irish visiting London so that's my Vodafone Ireland number! Cheers.. Gary

Hello all,

I have 2 tickets for the Sigur Ros gig on Friday 8th March in Brixton Academy (London) for sale. They are seated tickets for the Circle seating area.

I will sell them for face value, which works out at £70 / €80 for the two tickets including service charges.

I will be at the gig myself so I can organise collection if that suits. I know it's a bit unusual to post tickets for a London gig on here but I'm based in Dublin and can get tickets to anyone who might be travelling to London or is already over there.

You can contact me with a reply to this thread or on ian (at) notion.ie

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back