Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Sci-fi thriller mini-series based on a Stephen King book

Didn't much care for episode 1, which was a little too light for my tastes. The second one on Monday was a serious improvement. All about what something like this should be about; what it means and what it takes to kill a man.

Hopefully it can keep up this level.

Complain about the date format in the comments.

Sci-fi thriller mini-series based on a Stephen King book

Didn't much care for episode 1, which was a little too light for my tastes. The second one on Monday was a serious improvement. All about what something like this should be about; what it means and what it takes to kill a man.

Hopefully it can keep up this level.

Complain about the date format in the comments.
who's showing this over there? HBO?

no idea who that is.

Regardless, Stephen King based mini-series have been dodgy in the past. There was one he wrote specifically for TV (can't recall the name - it was a 4-parter) which was great. A lot of his stuff just does not translate well to screen.

Still, having read this, I'm curious to see it.

I thought the first one was alright but it appears to be ignoring chunks of the book already. Inevitable I suppose.

no idea who that is.

Regardless, Stephen King based mini-series have been dodgy in the past. There was one he wrote specifically for TV (can't recall the name - it was a 4-parter) which was great. A lot of his stuff just does not translate well to screen.

Still, having read this, I'm curious to see it.

Hulu's an online subscription site that's mostly for TV shows rather than movies.

This might be the kind of thing you watch in a lump. There's only 6 more episodes left.

Ooh that reminds me I need to read the copy of Under The Dome thats been sitting there for a year

I read this book last month. It's bible big. Had I known it was being made into a fuckin tv show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back