postal delays 2023 (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
anyone currently waiting on deliveries to come in via an post (no, not you @ann post)?

I ordered something pre xmas, paid customs charges last week online, and still hasn't come out for delivery.

I guess they've a big backlog currently.

there were delays before christmas due to royal mail fucking up with brexit related requirements and shit getting sent back by An Post .

I ordered something from scotland on 30th November, it was posted on 7th December (and was labelled correctly), and arrived on friday 30th december, just in time for christmas (next year)

But wait - there's more:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was waiting on a thing I ordered from Scotland back in December. Apparently it got caught right in the middle of Royal Mail hell, and it's only now it's being sent back to them, then they're gonna reship it to me using UPS or something. It's only a hoodie though, not like it's anything important.

I was waiting on a thing I ordered from Scotland back in December. Apparently it got caught right in the middle of Royal Mail hell, and it's only now it's being sent back to them, then they're gonna reship it to me using UPS or something. It's only a hoodie though, not like it's anything important.
yea its a pain in the hoop since the Celtic shop closed in Jervis

Second time I've had to go pick up a package in a month after finding an attempted delivery slip even though I've been at home.
I've dubbed the An Post lad "The Tickler", as he seems to gently tickle the letterbox before running off, instead of knocking and actually delivering something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back