Fuck Mastodon (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I'm staying on twitter to watch it implode and then that's me done with social media.

Apart from thumped

I'm getting too old for it

The secret is to never offer a constrasting opinion or engage in any arguments. In the end, who cares what you think about anything?
The people I know who left Twitter because it stressed them out are the ones who spend all day engaging in fights with strangers on social media.

The secret is to never offer a constrasting opinion or engage in any arguments. In the end, who cares what you think about anything?
The people I know who left Twitter because it stressed them out are the ones who spend all day engaging in fights with strangers on social media.
Yeah this is facts. I stay out of rows. The odd quick snide comment and I'm gone.

My main issue with it is why do I subject myself to reading the utterances of geebags at all

heyyy

Last edited:
heyyy

if ive already signed up to mastodon do i have to resign up to thumped on mastodon separately or as part of original account?

i do not know how this shit works

thanks.

if ive already signed up to mastodon do i have to resign up to thumped on mastodon separately or as part of original account?

i do not know how this shit works

thanks.
Me neither. As I understand it you can move your account around between mastodon instances/servers by registering on the new one then forwarding the old one over, but I wouldn’t be bothering unless you’ve a good reason to.

What is the Open Collective? Does it involve funding the construction of a spaceship to allow travel to the planet of Blisstonia, known for its high levels of bliss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back