Home improvement (2 Viewers)

That or you can get tile shaped stickers and stick em on every tile for a fresh look. Bit of work but probably cheaper than new tiles. Though paint is probably the cheapest option
thats what I was gonna suggest. We did this in our old gaff in Dublin. Got the stickers on Etsy. They were grand.

If you hate the look of a tile are stickers really an improvement?

I mean I'm not against them just seems weird to think that s tsicker you like would look better than a tile you don't

I'd do it for a 2-3 year patch up job, but not as a long term thing. Tiling isn't that hard, it's just a bit of a pain.
How big is the offending area?
The bathroom is tiled from top to bottom. Top white, bottom black with grey bits. There is a thin decorated tile bit that separates the two. Maybe 3 inches wide? I hate it all but I was thinking if I painted that grey, it would look somewhat better.

The bathroom is tiled from top to bottom. Top white, bottom black with grey bits. There is a thin decorated tile bit that separates the two. Maybe 3 inches wide? I hate it all but I was thinking if I painted that grey, it would look somewhat better.
Bathroom tiles?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back