10 Years Of Psychonavigation Records / New Releases (1 Viewer)

psycho

Website
www.psychonavigation.com
Hi folks,

Psychonavigation records celebrates it's 10 year anniversary next month. As an independent music label It's been a tough struggle keeping the label afloat over the years. I suppose 'no pain no gain' as they say
icon_e_smile.gif

We've just took delivery of 5 new titles this very week.All the titles will be available soon to pre-order from our website.

Also just to let you know that next month we'll be having a launch night to celebrate the new Anodyne EP. More details very soon..

Psychonavigation Records August - November 2010

Antonio Trinchera 'Voce Falena' CD & Digital Download (Ambient/Jazz/Soundtracks)

Anodyne - 'Remix EP' LTD 12" Vinyl & Digital Download [Remixes by Autechre,The Black Dog,Lackluster,Mr.Spring,Mick Chillage,Anodyne,Ed Devane] (Techno,Breakbeat,Electro-House,Electronica)

Gel-Sol 'k8ema' CD & Digital Download (Ambient)

Common Tongue 'want & longing' CD & Digital Download [Nippi Records / Psychonavigation] (Sean-nós,Saxophonist,Electronics)

Enrico Coniglio 'Salicornie,Areavirus Topofonie Vol.2' CD & Digital Download (Ambient/Classical/Jazz)

I'd love to release more vinyl but I just can't afford it :(

CD's are very cheap to manufacture these days so it's the ideal format for us.

Let's hope the label kicks up a gear soon and we start to shift plenty of units but for the time being it's cd well other the new Anodyne EP :)

Ye there pretty much all gone as I type...

Well you can pick it up at the launch night and if not it will be posted 3 days before the release date..

Nice 1

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back