1 person wanted.. Amazingly cheap deal! (1 Viewer)

kilmainhamroom

Available from 10th march

1 person wanted to rent two double bedrooms for 700 euro. Sharing with a couple.
the house is three story(sp?) with two double rooms on each level.

The rooms for rent are 1 double bedroom with fireplace & couch(may be ideal for office or studio type set up) and 1 room on the next level of the house with an en suite bathroom (more like an ensuite toilet as far as I know the shower is not very good).
you will be gettin both rooms for 700 euros.

Sharing with one musician (30) who records in the house and practices there as well, so must be able to put up with noise in afternoons during week and some weekends(probably rarely or never on weekends though).

And one psychology student (25). Both vegetarian non-smokers.

we would prefer non-smokers. You will have your own fridge so we don't have a problem with meat eaters at all!:)Must also be animal lover as sharing with a very affectionate (but barks at the post every morning) dog so bit hairy on occasion.

We also have: broadband, a slightly old out of tune piano, cable tv (although we generally just watch stuff on internet). A living room (where said piano lives) kitchen big enough to sit and have your brekkie in and downstairs toilet and shower.

the lease is up for renewal in june so judging by past experience the rent may go up by 100 euro which would mean an extra 50 for whoever moves in still only 750 for two double bedrooms..|..|

We are clean and given to interior decoration on occasion.

pm or mail me at [email protected] if interested

ps... almost forgot...it's on same road as kilmainham jail, so 5 minutes to phoenix park and memorial gardens, next door to imma, close to about 4 bus routes i,e, 78A, 51, 69,76,68 and short walk to luas stop. takes bout 10 minutes on bike to city centre. we pay through estate agent so hardly ever see landlord. thinks that's all.

*bump* viewing this friday and possibly sat if people interested, meant to say that deposit is only 400 of your euros.

only looking for one person as our rent would go up loads if 4 people were on the lease rather than 3 + we like the space.
Good few people are happy to have more space & less people to share with, we saw double rooms being rented for between 580-680, in some cases people would be sharing with four or more people (insanity but there you go) so we reckoned it was reasonable to look for 1 person. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back