So Cow LP (1 Viewer)

treesurgeon

Out this week...distro being sorted out for the EU...will have copies in select awesome stores here within the next two weeks. Also, will have copies of the Commuting 7" to hand next week but more about that at a later date.

http://tictactotally.com/releases?sku=TTT-019-1

TTT-019-1300.jpg

TTT-019-1

So Cow LP
So Cow

Released: March 2009

I finally hold in my stupid hands A SO COW LP! Here's 18 choice numbers from Tuam's favored songsmith and overall pop genius Brian Kelly. This LP includes selected tracks from his self-released CDs, the two singles, plus a dash of new material making it the fucking greatest LP ever made. Hahaha. All of this was remastered from the original recordings by Mr. Bob Weston (the archival genius that brought ya that J.T. IV LP) and his slightly less expensive accomplice Carl Saff. So no expense nor headache was spared to bring you the finest in So Cow tunery just in time for his world fucking tour. Brace yourself American buttheads. For those who do not know So Cow, get this! For those who know So Cow, I know you will already! For people looking forward to the Homosexuals LP...this will do for now! We finally trapped the goods in a good proper LP.
Should I keep writing about it? No!! Fuck this description! Buy it!

Oh yeah, and here's the tracklist...

Track Listing:

A
1. Casablanca
2. Moon Guen Young
3. Greetings
4. So Cow Vs. The Future
5. League of Impressionable Teens
6. Outskirts
7. One Hundred Helens
8. Halcyon Days
9. Oh, For Fuck's Sake
B
10. Exclamation Mark
11. Shackleton
12. Ja Ju Ah Pa Yo
13. Normalcy
14. Bat Toes
15. Choh Ah!
16. Ping Pong Rock
17. I'm Siding With My Captors
18. To Do List

Nice one ... in Road I presume?

COMMUTING 7" restocked at Road Records if anyone's interested.

LP will be in next week.

All was fine! Nice part of Cleveland too...nowhere near where Bone Thugz'n Harmony grew up, thank christ. Only so many times I can nearly be murdered.

Stop dissing East 99th man (or is it west?)

BTW sorry to hijack (and hijinx) thread but if you're back in Galway by the 27th I'll be doing a gig that night hopefully.

we're playing live on KUCI, Irvine, California at 9/10pm Irish time today (the 12th). http://www.kuci.org if you have the inclination. Tour nearly over. Shows with le face and shark toys in LA tonight and love is all and christmas island in sand diego tomorrow. anyone in the area? SAY ELLO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back