I'm sure the performances were great, and that the stage production, the organisation, the security, the facilities, and all the rest were top notch but let's not beat about the bush here - as a gig it looked awful.
my favourite bus route map. you have to zoom out to fully appreciate it
the bleedin state of that. the 71 minute journey time claimed for it is EXTREMELY optimistic. can take well over 30...
I think they’re mixing their stats and being unnecessarily confusing. 14% of new builds are within walking distance of existing transport infrastructure. The other 86% are done Field of Dreams-style, with the expectation that the bus (or rail ha) network will eventually expand to reach them.