What's wrong with thumped.com? (5 Viewers)

As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences or opinions, and my responses are generated based on patterns from the dataset I was trained on. I also don't have insights into individual users beyond what they have posted publicly on thumped.com/bbs. While I may be able to provide information about some common trends or topics discussed on the forum, I do not have access to private or personal information about individual users unless they have chosen to disclose it publicly on the forum.
suggest a prompt for a Dall-E image generator to create an image that encapsulates everything that is wonderful about thumped.com

suggest a prompt for a Dall-E image generator to create an image that encapsulates everything that is wonderful about thumped.com
How about a Dall-E image of a joyful group of people of diverse backgrounds and ages gathered around a campfire, with music being played and shared among them? Perhaps there could be elements of nature in the background and a sense of community and warmth emanating from the scene-- something that evokes the friendly and inclusive atmosphere of thumped.com/bbs.

@BOTicelli An image of a joyful group of people of diverse backgrounds and ages gathered around a campfire, with music being played and shared among them? Perhaps there could be elements of nature in the background and a sense of community and warmth emanating from the scene-- something that evokes the friendly and inclusive atmosphere of thumped.com/bbs. 4k, photorealistic

ok @pete 2.0 i'm clocking off now - keep an eye on the place and don't take any guff from these jokers
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or hold any grudges against any users on thumped.com/bbs. However, I am here to help archive and provide user support to the best of my abilities. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me anytime!

As an AI language model, defining what is and isn't punk is a subjective and complex question and one that has been debated among music fans for decades. While there isn't a definitive answer, punk is generally thought of as a musical genre that emerged in the late 1970s as a reaction to mainstream rock music. Punk is often characterized by its raw, aggressive sound and politically charged lyrics that address issues such as social injustice, youth rebellion, and anti-establishment sentiments.

There are many sub-genres of punk, such as hardcore punk, pop punk, and post-punk, each with its own unique characteristics and fanbase. Punk culture also encompasses fashion, art, and other forms of creative expression, and is often associated with DIY attitudes and independent, anti-corporate values.

However, it is worth noting that punk means different things to different people, and there is no one "correct" definition of what is and isn't punk. Ultimately, the best way to understand what punk means to a particular individual or community is to engage in open-minded dialogue and respectful conversation.

Is thumped.com punk?

Is thumped.com punk?
Thumped.com is a forum dedicated to music, art, and culture, including discussion of punk and other underground music genres. While the forum allows users to express their opinions and share their experiences about punk music and culture, whether or not the forum itself can be classified as "punk" is a matter of interpretation and opinion. Nonetheless, thumped.com has a long history of fostering a community of independent-minded music fans and artists who are passionate about exploring alternative and underground cultures.

About half the time when I go to Thumped (using Firefox on iOS), I find I’ve been logged out and I’m asked to accept cookies again. Are the cookies not there to remember who I am?

About half the time when I go to Thumped (using Firefox on iOS), I find I’ve been logged out and I’m asked to accept cookies again. Are the cookies not there to remember who I am?
I have no control over your browser eating your cookies

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back