The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

btw if i lived in kildare i'd fucking hate that they called that retail park 'kildare village'.
i grew up in blanchardstown and it irked me that the shopping centre was 'the blanchardstown centre'; it's over 1km from the centre of blanchardstown.

btw if i lived in kildare i'd fucking hate that they called that retail park 'kildare village'.
i grew up in blanchardstown and it irked me that the shopping centre was 'the blanchardstown centre'; it's over 1km from the centre of blanchardstown.

Completely agree.
The very notion and presumption of these cunts calling it so. same goes for DTC - ‘Dundrum Town Centre’. Get fucked, you capitalist pigs

I wouldn't thank you for a hot chocolate to be fair
It's for children and women mostly

I'm surprised to see so many grown men so into it

Life is full of surprises

I’m surprised that grown ups have opinions about hot chocolate being for any particular age or gender.
Just lived a long time and these are the groups I've really seen get excited about it

Never had a dude wax lyrical about hot choco before, plenty of women I know do it

But clearly my life has been more sheltered than I thought. Lads be mad for the hot choco drinks.

Almost cannot imagine a situation where I'd be in town with a male friend and we'd go for hot chocolate.
Like other than some pinkies-out goof fest

I suspect your wives all got ye hooked

I got hot chocolate for Christmas (from a woman) about two Christmases back.

Haven't even opened it. Like why would I?

an incorrectly made (i.e. loads of the treacly chocolate goo left at the bottom to enjoy when the actual drink is all gone ) Insomnia hot chocolate is one of the best things ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back