Ted Lasso (1 Viewer)

Watch Season 1 and then a few epsiodes of Season 2

Then get distracted by something else and never come back to it
You'll miss all the parts that seem to be making people actively unhappy

I liked the first series. Once you can get past the (very much written for an American audience) depiction of The Brits as almost universally being a bunch of loveable eccentrics you’ll be fine. That and Roy Keane being English.

Prediction for Season 4.

Ted starts coaching a soccer team in America. Gets mocked by Americans. All his old friends from Blighty start seeing him getting abuse on social media and fly out to Kansas to surprise him. Suddenly the tables have turned. The fish out of water are Roy, Jamie and Keeley in their thrupple. Ted's American soccer team need some intense training so the whole team go to the states. Obviously they get delayed in JFK and spend a day in New York. Lots of shots of them looking up and eating hot dogs. Etc.

Prediction for Season 4.

Ted starts coaching a soccer team in America. Gets mocked by Americans. All his old friends from Blighty start seeing him getting abuse on social media and fly out to Kansas to surprise him. Suddenly the tables have turned. The fish out of water are Roy, Jamie and Keeley in their thrupple. Ted's American soccer team need some intense training so the whole team go to the states. Obviously they get delayed in JFK and spend a day in New York. Lots of shots of them looking up and eating hot dogs. Etc.
wouldn't surprise me

but I thought they were pretty definitive about it being over.

Jason thingy says it's definitely over, but they set the table for potential spin off shows. Which could be Ted in America, I guess...
there isn't one character in that show remotely interesting enough to warrant a spinoff. Apart from Trent maybe, but I doubt they could make an entire series about him.

but I suppose people will watch any out shite so they probably will make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back