Upcoming Gigs of Interest (3 Viewers)

Unsane moved to Grand Social.

...eh, an acquaintance was in here on Saturday night and his reports back were grim. He said he was forced to pay a cloakroom charge even though he said it's grand, bud I'm going to keep it on me. No, take it off. Take it off and pay the 3eu cloakroom charge.

My work is close by, so I might just leave my stuff in there, and avoid all this nonsense.

One cubicle he said too. In a place that size.
How was the concert, I really wanted to go to see them but had to work so missed out.

How was the concert, I really wanted to go to see them but had to work so missed out.
Yeah, great sound and seasoned pros. A clear 10/10 show.
They were great. Small enough crowd there. Probably only about 70 or 80. The drummer from Daughters is playing with them now
Really, that small? The crowd seemed decent sized to me.

75 Dollar Bill- fuck yea!
Sept 9 / Workman's Cellar

Seeing them at Supersonic, but will be in like Flynn for this.

Best band to exist between 2010 to 2030. Seven plus years left of this decade, but I'm calling it now.

Vieux Farka Toure @ Button Factory
Friday 9th June 2023.
I think this has been rescheduled from Sunday 11th.

Mono play the opium rooms tonight. They will be onstage at 8:30 and will play for 90 minutes. No support act.

We’re playing John Lees bar in Tullamore with Carpark Sci-fi (Gav Cowley of Glimmermen and Boxes) and Vultures You Know (@ernesto). This is probably going to be our only gig this summer so come down if you can.
Gav Cowley did this poster, it’s deadly
46521D50-B23A-4AB6-BE0E-764CFF9C0DF6.jpeg

We’re playing John Lees bar in Tullamore with Carpark Sci-fi (Gav Cowley of Glimmermen and Boxes) and Vultures You Know (@ernesto). This is probably going to be our only gig this summer so come down if you can.
Gav Cowley did this poster, it’s deadly
View attachment 17195

Yeaow! This is going to be great!

Saturday 10-6-2023 PHYSIQUE from Olympia, WA are back in Dublin (they also played Bohs in 2019).

IRREAL from Barcelona are at Bohs on Friday 16th June 2023.

not sure I can make it to either of these but... hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back