You know you're getting old.... (5 Viewers)

They have multiple courses in various aspects of music and the music business including musicianship, song writing and business/management.

I never heard of BIMM until chris d mentioned them today.
Asked the BIMM lad in work if he's going to Pulp next week. Looked at me a bit blankly, asked if they had a song called Idaho. Blank stares to Common People, Disco 2000, Jarvis. Turns out he was born in 1996.
how long are BIMM music colleges around?

Ugh....I fuckin hate the city centre. Fontaine's DC might love it. I think it's a kip.
They like The Liberties specifically, not the city centre generally.
And if you can show me another place where you can get a 20kg box of Daz, half a lipstick tube, a few yokes and a box into the jaw all while eating a croque monsieur I'd like to hear it.

And if you can show me another place where you can get a 20kg box of Daz, half a lipstick tube, a few yokes and a box into the jaw all while eating a croque monsieur I'd like to hear it.

Is in between the two canals not considered the city centre?

When they sing a song about the best hot chocolate in Dublin, then I’ll feel like they love the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back