Fuck Yeah Pizza (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only people I know who go really really hard on MOAR HEAT, are also people who spent their 20's going hard on E and amphetamines.

A lot of food is too spicy for my taste, but I appreciate there's a flavour to it, if you have some heat tolerance.

Also I have strong feelings about pizza.

The only people I know who go really really hard on MOAR HEAT, are also people who spent their 20's going hard on E and amphetamines.

A lot of food is too spicy for my taste, but I appreciate there's a flavour to it, if you have some heat tolerance.

Also I have strong feelings about pizza.
Thats an interesting theory. I am a man of spice. Vindaloo all day long

Also,I picked up one of them Lidl knock off Oonis today. So this thread is timed rightly

Thats an interesting theory. I am a man of spice. Vindaloo all day long

Also,I picked up one of them Lidl knock off Oonis today. So this thread is timed rightly
Don't get me wrong, I get it. I did once develop some tolerance, but all I really noticed was the dopamine hit of the spicy food. And I get that there's a balance where the spiciness is crucial. But I am the the guy in Nando's sweating into a lemon and herb half chicken, begging for milk.

I lob monumental quantities of chili and hot sauce onto everything.
It's picking up the slack of salt, since masses of salt is bad for you.

Like, I just had a bit of toast with brie there, but you can't just have that, you need to butter the toast with that chili flake spread thing that you're meant to use for cooking.

You can't just have all that cheesyness by itself, you need to cut it with jalapeno. Flakes are good for pizza, if it's a bit too oily looking.

I lob monumental quantities of chili and hot sauce onto everything.
It's picking up the slack of salt, since masses of salt is bad for you.

Like, I just had a bit of toast with brie there, but you can't just have that, you need to butter the toast with that chili flake spread thing that you're meant to use for cooking.

You can't just have all that cheesyness by itself, you need to cut it with jalapeno. Flakes are good for pizza, if it's a bit too oily looking.

Yes, brie and jalapeno work together 100%. Though you're a madman eating brie at this hour. And jalapenos are grand for me, if mixed with something to complement it.

Yes, brie and jalapeno work together 100%. Though you're a madman eating brie at this hour. And jalapenos are grand for me, if mixed with something to complement it.
i work american hours, even though I'm in Ireland. So, it's not as late in my mind, and that makes it ok.

Hate these madlad shouty TikTok fucks, but shitbag there is half right, sometimes a good, plain, boring pizza is the way to go.

I am mad for the white sauce pizzas

Chicken Bacon Ranch
Chicken Alfredo
Buffalo Chicken

Like I'll still take a pepperoni and all. And a meatball too.
But generally the whiter the better for this bland motherfucker. And more American than Italian, if I'm honest.

*dons internet hat

Y'all realise there's a difference between pizza and just throwing a bunch of shite on round bread, right?

I'm happy enough with getting one of the refrigerated (not frozen) deluxe pizzas from Lidl and adding some chopped up tomatoes, cheese, basil.

i don't like mad spicy food, but jalapenos + pineapple + sweetcorn on a pizza is just amazing
My regular pizza order is a veggie pizza with jalapeños on one half, pineapple on the other. I had reservations about the pineapple because the world tells me its wrong. But its good.

*dons internet hat

Y'all realise there's a difference between pizza and just throwing a bunch of shite on round bread, right?
It’s homemade pizza dough, homemade tomato sauce, cooked in a wood fired pizza oven. My company is about 50% Italian and they all said it was an acceptable, though unorthodox, pizza. Pineapple is definitely a no though.

The only part of it that was a pain was trying to get the pizza oven up to temperature in late December. Plus looking at it, the crust wasn’t as good as usual either.

It’s homemade pizza dough, homemade tomato sauce, cooked in a wood fired pizza oven. My company is about 50% Italian and they all said it was an acceptable, though unorthodox, pizza. Pineapple is definitely a no though.
Yes, I realise that my post probably seemed directed at you. It wasn't. Apologies.

That actually does look good, the base looks perfect.

I've spent a lot of time with Italians. And I spent a couple of years of my youth making "pizza" for Dunnes customers in rathmines. Pizza chat stirs up a lot of emotions in me.

Yes, I realise that my post probably seemed directed at you. It wasn't. Apologies.

That actually does look good, the base looks perfect.

I've spent a lot of time with Italians. And I spent a couple of years of my youth making "pizza" for Dunnes customers in rathmines. Pizza chat stirs up a lot of emotions in me.
Pizza is life.

I think the pizza oven might have to be fired up this evening in honour of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back