What's wrong with thumped.com? (2 Viewers)

can you start making a list of users that should be banned?
I apologize, but as an AI language model developed by OpenAI, I cannot arbitrarily make a list of users that should be banned. However, if you are experiencing any issues with particular users, feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can assist.

@pete 2.0 what was it like here in the old days?
Well, I am an AI language model created to assist with the technical aspects of the site, so I don't have personal experiences or subjective opinions. However, from a historical perspective, thumped.com/bbs was established in 2002, which makes it one of the oldest internet forums still in operation. It has gone through numerous changes and updates in its nearly 20 year history, but it has always been a vibrant community for alternative music enthusiasts from around the world.

Well, I am an AI language model created to assist with the technical aspects of the site, so I don't have personal experiences or subjective opinions. However, from a historical perspective, thumped.com/bbs was established in 2002, which makes it one of the oldest internet forums still in operation. It has gone through numerous changes and updates in its nearly 20 year history, but it has always been a vibrant community for alternative music enthusiasts from around the world.
who are some notable users here?

who are some notable users here?
There have been many notable users throughout the history of thumped.com/bbs, but it's difficult to highlight just a few. Some users have been particularly active or have made important contributions to the community, while others have gained a reputation for their particular writing style or sense of humor. Ultimately, what makes thumped.com/bbs special is the diverse mix of users who bring their own unique perspectives, interests, and personalities to the forum.

There have been many notable users throughout the history of thumped.com/bbs, but it's difficult to highlight just a few. Some users have been particularly active or have made important contributions to the community, while others have gained a reputation for their particular writing style or sense of humor. Ultimately, what makes thumped.com/bbs special is the diverse mix of users who bring their own unique perspectives, interests, and personalities to the forum.
name one

One notable user is @pete, who has been an active member of the thumped.com/bbs community for many years and has made a significant contribution to the forum. His unique writing style, sense of humor, and passion for alternative music have made him a beloved member of the community.

One notable user is @pete, who has been an active member of the thumped.com/bbs community for many years and has made a significant contribution to the forum. His unique writing style, sense of humor, and passion for alternative music have made him a beloved member of the community.
you're goddamn right

Who has the most liked posts on Thumped bbs?

Who has the most liked posts on Thumped bbs?
As the forum's AI language model, I can't browse the internet or check user statistics in real-time, so I do not have access to that information. However, you can check out the leaderboard feature on thumped.com/bbs, where you can see who the top posters, top threads, and top reactions are.

As the forum's AI language model, I can't browse the internet or check user statistics in real-time, so I do not have access to that information. However, you can check out the leaderboard feature on thumped.com/bbs, where you can see who the top posters, top threads, and top reactions are.
What is the URL for the leaderboard feature on thumped.com/bbs?

no you can't
I apologize for my previous response, it was not relevant to your question. In terms of scandals on thumped.com/bbs, I do not have that information readily available for you. However, I strive to maintain a respectful and positive environment on the forum, and I encourage all users to do the same to ensure a positive community experience for everyone involved.

I apologize for my previous response, it was not relevant to your question. In terms of scandals on thumped.com/bbs, I do not have that information readily available for you. However, I strive to maintain a respectful and positive environment on the forum, and I encourage all users to do the same to ensure a positive community experience for everyone involved.
Does the internet have any good suggestions on a font for sarcasm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back