Comments on Youtube (2 Viewers)

Beavis 2310

5 days ago (edited)
The Beavis and Butthead format still works surprisingly well in 2022. When you think about it, Beavis and Butthead predicted reaction videos.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"If cocaine was a band..."

Derry Jones

10 years ago
I'm glad it sounds modern to someone! I wrote this song (words and music) in 1966 after finding my roof was letting in rain water. I demod'd it in the hope that the Animal would do a blues versiion. Utterly amazed at the Flies' version. Didn't like it then, but love it now. it's taken me all this time. Glad to see people are still buying copies of it. I wish they'd bought it at the time.

elisa

1 month ago (edited)
I don’t know if anyone will read this but I wanted to share how important this song is to me :) This was mine and my exboyfriend’s song. When we were together after just a few weeks of dating he made me this beautiful collage with a picture he took of me in our favourite cemetery in our city, “Verano” in Rome (yes we used to go to cemeteries together, I know it sounds a little bit weird but it was our special thing), he used pieces of newspapers and leaflets to create the lyrics of the songs, which he applied on this beautiful drawing he made, full of gold and red. We used to listen to Loveless when we were together in bed under the sheets, just staring at each other. He died three months ago in a tragic accident, he was walking on the side of the road and a drunk driver lost control of the car and completely run him over. He was just 18, he was supposed to be 19 in just 10 days. Now he rests in that same cemetery where he took that pic of me. The same cemetery where we first held hands. He will always be beautiful in my memory with his long blonde hair,when I think about him I picture him smiling with this song playing. I’ll love him forever with all the pieces of my broken heart that I have left, this song will always mean the world to me.

1OneChildOfGod

9 years ago
Lol, This was hysterical. No kills them like Jim Davidson. I just wish I could find some of his killer cripple jokes.

You're cancelled for watching this!

I see a brave ally calling out an endemic culture of institutionalised racism in policing practices, at a time when it was not cool to say so.
In many ways, Davidson was the original 'woke' comic.

VampireNewl

1 month ago
I don't know why this episode decided to focus on some random bartender when we could have been folowing Lazlo instead.

bruja Omerta

2 years ago (edited)
I never met my mother and father bcuz they died in a car accident but i found out from her best friend that she was obsessed with this band and everyone told her she looked just like siouxsieThis band makes me feel connected to my mother in so many levels even tho i never had the chance to meet her...i feel very blessed for having the chance to feel what she felt listening to these masterpieces

Sue Turner

2 years ago
She was one of my best friends at school and she taught me my first song on the guitar (Henry Martin) at her home in Wimbledon. We used to go to the Folk Barge in Kingston 3 or 4 times a week and The Troubadour too. She was so funny and used to keep me in stitches. I'm so sorry I lost touch with her when I moved away in 1966 but I have such fond memories of her.
❤

@frozenlake1215

2 years ago
In case any young folks don't notice or understand: Mix Master Mike is creating the beat by scratching on one vinyl record. No second record playing a loop, no drum machine, no computer. He's rapidly back-spinning on kick and snare parts, then jumping to separate synth and horn parts. On one record. Because he's a Master.

@randomwhitedude9227

2 years ago
Damn that Mike guy can mix like a master

@CalifornianCoolDoge

1 year ago (edited)
I mean yeah, he's not Mix Novice Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back