Cancelled (2 Viewers)

Bit of a self-cancellation going on here
Pete St. John was cute enough though, in fairness

View attachment 16809
Did we miss our chance to lower her into the steel?

Did we miss our chance to lower her into the steel?

Get her back to Ireland to atone for her family's sins, by giving away free corn

Reading through this Linekar bollocks I kept running into the idea that the BBC had a well known left leaning bias.
That's what the tories have been pushing for decades now, trying to pretend that the BBC wasn't always just the mouthpiece for the British government. The more they can get this narrative across, the less arguments they'll have when they eventually decide to just put all foreign people into work camps.

Trevelyan used to be the BBC N.I. correspondent.

The Fields of Athenry is a total turd of a tune and lyrics are light weight sentimental shite.
Crowd pleasing sporting anthems tend to be a bit crap unless you rewrite the original words.
Im not interested in sports at all but I thought this was lovely. They picked an odd choice for a football anthem. Not the easiest to sing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OH BABY HEAR THE FREEBIRDS SING!!
SINN FEIN...
that kind of thing -
the Irish women's team... Stevie Heighway on the wing... You're shit and you know your are....

EDIT: didn't know THE PROCLAIMERS mentioned above. wouldn't begrudge Hibs anything. they have a lot of hard luck stories over the years.

Last edited:
Like, seeing this, seeing stories like the fact it seems very likely that US special ops types took out NordStream2 vanish because they might be inconvenient, etc, you can see why people disengage completely and end up in conspiracy land. These chisel blows into reality have an effect, even if you know they're out with their chisels.
I kind of thought that it was highly likely that the US did bombed the pipeline

The Germans are working on a theory that it was Ukrainians though

Doesn't quite logistically tie together

The WSJ has a deep dive (excuse me) into the whole thing

it's a difficult story to cover because there's basically fuck all evidence, just motivations and inference

I kind of thought that it was highly likely that the US did bombed the pipeline

The Germans are working on a theory that it was Ukrainians though

Doesn't quite logistically tie together

The WSJ has a deep dive (excuse me) into the whole thing

it's a difficult story to cover because there's basically fuck all evidence, just motivations and inference

I mean Hersh is a bit of a fantasist sometimes - all that Osama Bin Laden hullabaloo?

You can see why this isn't top of the BBC news reports when there's a lot of pieces of bits of information here and there
And no clear story

I still think the US has most to gain from this thing being blown up, but the Hersh story is about as convincing as the next one that says it was someone else

there was a lot on the BBC news this evening about police officers crimes and lack of accountability and action on to stop it with the institution.

Two police officers killed Dalian Atkinson. One is now in prison (first officer since 1986 to be convicted of unlawful murder on the job) but the other officer (then his domestic partner) has now been allowed return to her job despite hitting Dalian three times with a baton while he was already lying dying on the ground. The same tribunal found her guilty of gross misconduct.
This whole process has completely failed and is not fit for purpose
Please read this:
No one should be surprised about this:

there was a lot on the BBC news this evening about police officers crimes and lack of accountability and action on to stop it with the institution.

Two police officers killed Dalian Atkinson. One is now in prison (first officer since 1986 to be convicted of unlawful murder on the job) but the other officer (then his domestic partner) has now been allowed return to her job despite hitting Dalian three times with a baton while he was already lying dying on the ground. The same tribunal found her guilty of gross misconduct.
This whole process has completely failed and is not fit for purpose
Please read this:
No one should be surprised about this:
> West Mercia police
oh, this is the UK?
I'd just presumed it was the US since this is standard operating procedure.
Is the UK committed to following the US down the path of unaccountable, gang like police, and no public health care system to speak of? That's unfortunate.

If I was Scotland I'd be thinking about how many of these types of accident need to happen before a pattern appears. Once the police force gets let off the leash, similar to the US, things get scary quickly.

Fuck this guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back