US politics (7 Viewers)

That reminds me...I must get a few rolls of insulation for the attic.

Trump_3.jpg

If Trump gets arrested today what will his fans do?

The Feds are still locking people up from Jan 6th
They'd be idiots to have another iot, but they're already idiots

I think Tuesday is a day Trump picked out of a hat to put it up to the DA

If Trump gets arrested today what will his fans do?
Dey'll dew NUTTIN.

Are people thinking that Proud Boys or whatever start kicking things off? Nah.

I suppose some lad might take it upon himself to blow some stuff up, or have a pot shot at whoever they don't like. But I don't see much happening.
I don't think he's going to be arrested today anyway.

"These Thugs and Radical Left Monsters have just INDICATED the 45th President of the United States of America, and the leading Republican Candidate, by far, for the 2024 Nomination for President. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR COUNTRY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. IT IS LIKEWISE A CONTINUING ATTACK ON OUR ONCE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. THE USA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD NATION, A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE. SO SAD!"

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sad???? I'm fucking delighted.
Although I'm sure he will wriggle free yet again.
Ah well, enjoy it while it lasts.
I'm just glad they didn't back down over all his threats.

Last edited:
Every other week it seems there is great excitement that he will be found guilty of something, and nothing ever happens.
No wonder people believe it's a witch hunt.

If he gets charged it might scupper his next campaign, but regarding the present, he's already done the damage, paying bail money wont really change much.

"These Thugs and Radical Left Monsters have just INDICATED the 45th President of the United States of America, and the leading Republican Candidate, by far, for the 2024 Nomination for President. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR COUNTRY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. IT IS LIKEWISE A CONTINUING ATTACK ON OUR ONCE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. THE USA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD NATION, A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE. SO SAD!"

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sad???? I'm fucking delighted.
Although I'm sure he will wriggle free yet again.
Ah well, enjoy it while it lasts.
I'm just glad they didn't back down over all his threats.
Why isn't America great again and what happened to the wall Mexico was supposed to pay for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back