Merry Christmas 2022 Everyone (2 Viewers)

stumbled upon this the other night on RTE. some collection of xmas tunes on rte over the years. This is bloody amazing, especially when she gives it fong for the last minute

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do the BBC still do those science lectures around Christmas/new years?

I used to call up to my ex way back in Christmas Past and watch with her science brother
Richard Dawkins used to do them, back before I knew who he was or who he would become

Do the BBC still do those science lectures around Christmas/new years?

I used to call up to my ex way back in Christmas Past and watch with her science brother
Richard Dawkins used to do them, back before I knew who he was or who he would become
They are on BBC 4 now, 8 o'clock.

Back to work today. If they think I am turning up on time and not full of McDonald's, they've got another think coming.

thank fuck that's over.

I was toying with the idea of flying somewhere Islamic or something next christmas. I'd be able to ignore the epicenter of the blast, but I'd not be able to ignore all the christmassy shit smeared around the place on the lead in.

thank fuck that's over.

I was toying with the idea of flying somewhere Islamic or something next christmas. I'd be able to ignore the epicenter of the blast, but I'd not be able to ignore all the christmassy shit smeared around the place on the lead in.
Gotta be a true believer to go to the Hajj

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back