Pink Floyd (1 Viewer)

It sounds excellent but I agree I prefer the original

Just listened to the original ...wayy better . More 70's

Yeah exactly, more 70s. This new one sounds like they're trying to make a hard rock tune out of it and some little details are missing. No harm having two version I suppose. I thought the 2016 Obscured By Clouds remix was an improvement on the original though.

Last edited:
The 2018 remix of Dogs
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does not get my blessing. It's lost it's faloorum, it's got no dingdoorum.

thats fine, Shaney. Grand like. After a while I forgot it was different and just started bopping along as if it was the original. The start is weird, like as if you're listening to a live version and the sound man is trying to get the sound sorted and then gets it sorted after a while but its a deadly song like I put it on to only listen to a couple of minutes to see what the craic was but ended up leaving it on for the whole thing and the video is deadly too those flashing lights like trains or whatever and those gaffs on the left beside battersea power station but like no pig flying so might be photoshop but still I reckon I want to buy one of those gaffs cos a real pink floyd fan would want that and also when I was listening I was reminded of when roger waters played it at his gig a few years ago and it was deadly but no one knew all the words except me so I started crowing them all out and lads all round me were looking at me thinking who the fuck is this prick we didn't pay loads of dough to listen to some fucker we want to listen to roger even though the fucker who was me had a deadly voice probably better than roger but yeah deadly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back