Fuck Twitter (1 Viewer)

Meta expected to lay off thousands now too. I saw an Irish times piece blaming their slump in share price on the market in general suffering, but I think it's just down to scepticism about their future.
they were hiring like mad after announcing that metaverse bollox.

but meta are not a tech company. They are an advertising company.

the Irish Times really have the horn for these layoff announcements, even though there is nothing to suggest this will become a trend.

I mean, it may, but there is absolutely nothing to suggest it at the moment.
Funny how they weren't all over it the same way when it was Debenhams workers, or Cleary's workers, or Arnott's workers, etc etc etc

Ol' cat fucker Elon.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Look.
I'm not going to defend ramming your cock into cats.

But that cat was a notorious slut around campus, and was basically begging for it. I think if we look into ourselves for a moment we might reflect on the fact that we've all had long cocaine benders, and woke up with any number of animals impaled on our dicks.

As the bible tells us, let he amongst us without sin break our neighbour's greenhouse.

elon musk is centrist dad.

Fair play though.
He did much the same thing that Trump did to the Republican Party. Stroll in, whip down his keks, hose the place with diarrhea.

I've remembered I have a Twitter account... I'll have to figure out how to delete it.

elon musk is centrist dad.

hello, my name is elon, welcome to my new social media platform, Centr, the best place for sensible centrism. If you think that both sides are to blame, this is the place for you! come and complain about how shinners, gays, punks, artists, and cyclists are the real danger, and how nobody understands just how difficult it is to be a landlord.

so I’ve requested a download of my twitter archive and set up my mastodon account, just waiting for the plane to crash now, more or less

I've started a Mastodon as have loads of people in recent days but I don't see too many people deleting of not using Twitter at all. Suspect Masto is just an insurance policy if plug is pulled quickly on Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back