Fuck Twitter (1 Viewer)

Was on Twitter earlier today and there were loads of people giving out about how Elon Musk is going to ruin it like it wasn’t a pile of shite already. I created an account for the band earlier this year and I have to say I’ve never liked it. Not seeing the appeal at all.

It is a bit fucked that you've got presidents and politicians making announcements to the public via this horrible toxic shitshow, owned by a nasty right wing offspring of a South African mining magnate.

Like, it's presenting itself as this public service, and is in no way that. It would be like if the Irish gov decided to host debates and so on in a Starbucks.

I have a login for mastodon saved in my passwords but it doesn't seem to work. Do you have to find the exact server you signed up for and log in there? I have no recollection of signing up

These boys that make you pay to use their online fucknut services and dont even arrange a thumped Christmas party.

like if twitter was run on the same principle as email. your email account on your server can still send a message to my email on my server. so how about your twoot on your thingy can be seen in my timeline over on my thingy
it'd be so much easier if instant messaging worked in this way too. e.g. send a whatsapp to a signal user etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back