wet leg (1 Viewer)

I was out having a booze with a friend last night

I was giving out how I hate when people start sentences with "I'm getting too old for....", and he agreed

We had many booze and it was getting late

I offered him my floor to kip on and he said, "Ah I reckon in fairness I'm getting a bit too old for sleeping on floors".

Moral of the story: booze makes you sleep badly

egg_ said:
It's better than the alternative. Best not to worry about it

Complaining about getting old is like complaining about getting closer to the end of a book .. "oh no! I'm a third of the way through this book! Even worse - soon I'm gonna be half-way!!"
Yeah, but a book that gets more painful and creaky and boring as it goes on...of course, if you knew it was going to be like that in advance, you'd probably not go near it to begin with, and...I don't like where this argument is leading me

veryslowey said:
is it just me ordoes your inside of your leg get wetter after a piddle when you get older
If yer around 30, I wouldn't disregard it as just a piddle. Have your prostate examined! When I was young, could piss around 30 feet. Had great pressure. Now, is more a case of letting gravity do its thang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back