Westworld Season 4 (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back in June yessssss

yessssss

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have never wanted, and failed, to enjoy something like I have with this show

I will watch every episode

this is all very confusing. watched a recap video of the first three series and i had no recollection of about half of it.

enjoying it so far though

this is all very confusing. watched a recap video of the first three series and i had no recollection of about half of it.

enjoying it so far though
I was almost at the point of hate-watching til this most recent episode

They pulled a timeline switcheroo!
Them. Of all people.

Actual laugh out loud at this.

View attachment 16134
He's the best part of the whole thing

I really haven't a fucking clue what's going on tbh
Who's shooting who? Humans or hosts. And which guns are they using? How can hosts die if you shoot them with a human gun but not in the head?
Where or when is Dolores?
And Teddy keeps saying things like "I'll show you the real world, the one kept hidden from you"
etc etc etc

I think I am too dumb for this crack

He's the best part of the whole thing

I really haven't a fucking clue what's going on tbh
Who's shooting who? Humans or hosts. And which guns are they using? How can hosts die if you shoot them with a human gun but not in the head?
Where or when is Dolores?
And Teddy keeps saying things like "I'll show you the real world, the one kept hidden from you"
etc etc etc

I think I am too dumb for this crack
right as i understand it....

New York is New York, the real-world 'now" in of the show's timeline. Dolores was IN THE COMPUTER in the tower, but experiencing a recreation of what was going on in the real world. She was the storyteller, writing the loops for the humans to act out.

Her flatmate, her boss, the guy who jumped off the roof, the first date we see her on, Teddy - everyone she ever actually interacts with (apart from her "old college friend" Hale's visit) - were all manifested by her own subconscious or were manifestations of her own subconscious (with one exception that I don't really understand - the homeless outlier guy, but then again I'm not sure if she actually interacted with him at all).

After William blasted out the signal the humans were attacking everyone they saw, and the hosts were defending themselves but were vastly outnumbered. Not sure how that works with William's last man standing/battle royale game plan... I think the guns were 'real world' guns as distinct from the park guns that were programmed to shoot at a lower, paintball-style, velocity when fired at humans.

A headshot to a host might destroy their marble (leading to permanent death) or they might get shot enough times to incapacitate their body so that it shuts down, but their marble still remains recoverable.

Good to see Stephen Ogg going all GTAV again, even if it was only for a couple of minutes.

One thing that I found a bit weird was the almost complete lack of children in the city. I think I saw one non-adult in the background of one scene over the course of the whole series, but that was it.

right as i understand it....

New York is New York, the real-world 'now" in of the show's timeline. Dolores was IN THE COMPUTER in the tower, but experiencing a recreation of what was going on in the real world. She was the storyteller, writing the loops for the humans to act out.

Her flatmate, her boss, the guy who jumped off the roof, the first date we see her on, Teddy - everyone she ever actually interacts with (apart from her "old college friend" Hale's visit) - were all manifested by her own subconscious or were manifestations of her own subconscious (with one exception that I don't really understand - the homeless outlier guy, but then again I'm not sure if she actually interacted with him at all).

After William blasted out the signal the humans were attacking everyone they saw, and the hosts were defending themselves but were vastly outnumbered. Not sure how that works with William's last man standing/battle royale game plan... I think the guns were 'real world' guns as distinct from the park guns that were programmed to shoot at a lower, paintball-style, velocity when fired at humans.

A headshot to a host might destroy their marble (leading to permanent death) or they might get shot enough times to incapacitate their body so that it shuts down, but their marble still remains recoverable.

Good to see Stephen Ogg going all GTAV again, even if it was only for a couple of minutes.

One thing that I found a bit weird was the almost complete lack of children in the city. I think I saw one non-adult in the background of one scene over the course of the whole series, but that was it.
Thank you

That actually makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back