BREXIT (11 Viewers)

I might be reading the wrong number, but westminster is supposed to be 650 seats, so a pretty frail showing for him and signs of discontent with massive no-shows

A party vote, not a parliamentary vote. The same point was made when he became PM. Most people didn't want him to lead the country. But of course why would he give a fuck about that. Just like most people didn't want Brexit/didn't care enough about Brexit, things are grand.

To the Ireland thread....

HILARIOUSLY, when BBC1 tv finished the ten o'clock news, the next show was a Best Of episode of
"Would I Lie To You?".

I reckon Johnson will be gone by the end of the year and Britain will be applying to rejoin the Single Market at some point next year.

he will definitely get re-elected. labour haven't a hope with keir starmer. would like to see dawn butler or zarah sultana as labour leader but they would be absolutely monstered in the press for being too left wing, corbyn ties and "antisemitisim". shit shit shit country

How would Scottish independence work?

Would they be a country in name, but still use Stirling and all that? Or would they actually go the whole hog and join the EU? Would there be a border?

Like, I can understand not wanting to be associated with Tories but I haven't heard the exact plan. There's all sorts of trade relationships going on with Scotland. Basically how would Scottish independence not be a similar sort of shit show that Brexit is?

How would Scottish independence work?

Would they be a country in name, but still use Stirling and all that? Or would they actually go the whole hog and join the EU? Would there be a border?

Like, I can understand not wanting to be associated with Tories but I haven't heard the exact plan. There's all sorts of trade relationships going on with Scotland. Basically how would Scottish independence not be a similar sort of shit show that Brexit is?
They should phase in independence. Start off with every second Wednesday and gradually increase it to three days a week - see how everyone feels and, if they think they're ready, they could go fully independent for a couple of months. After that, they could decide if the UK is right for them or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back