Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

was planning to go to Dublin today for first time since pre pandemic (22-2-20).
but after tea last night I started to feel slightly shit and vomited up a lot of what I ate about 7:30.
I then fell asleep watching the Europa League Final and went to bed shaking at 8:20 (only found out result @7:15 this morning). Anyway I've eaten nothing since and don't feel I can go out today.

apart from Covid and 24 hour bug I've haven't had any other viruses for years and it's never bad. Was going to go to Dublin on Tuesday but weather was shit, so in case I puke on someone or shit myself I'll leave it until next week...
I feel OK again today!
But my boombox - the only working CD player in the house is acting up. It's only three or four years old.
please return to talking about BBC Radio 6 now...

His Saturday show is fantastic
He lives for all that soul and funk stuff, and it shows. His heart is in it.

The midweek show, I don't feel it anywhere near as much.
And I feel nothing from Hawkins.

Needs someone from Yorkshire (where people are sensible)

I have only caught the odd bit of his midweek show. Is it not all funk and soul?

Oh, yeah. Bloody hell. I'm sweating in here.
Roasting.
Boiling.
Baking.
Sweltering.
It's like a sauna.
Furnace.
You can fry an egg on my stomach. Ohh, who wouldn't lap this up?
It's ridiculous.
Tremendous.
Fantastic.
Fan-dabby-dozy-tastic.....

When people change their avatar and username and I have no idea who they are anymore. Take @Denny Oubidoux for instance, who I thought was a new member and was ignoring on purpose, as is the way of things.
There are no new people, only quitters. And I paid good money for the privilege of changing my identity at will.

Back on topic, I'm sweating lightly in this glorious holiday weather. I had to sit down here at a charming streetside cafe to restore my strength.

There are no new people, only quitters. And I paid good money for the privilege of changing my identity at will.

Back on topic, I'm sweating lightly in this glorious holiday weather. I had to sit down here at a charming streetside cafe to restore my strength.
Who are you, mysterious stranger? No... Don't tell me... The mystery tantalises me

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back