Thumped Kru Choonz. (3 Viewers)

Copied this from @Anthony 's apple one, plus added a few from people who used to come here and maybe still lurk. I think I've made this collaborative - if you click on this link you should be able edit it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Speaking of thumped kru choonz, we have a new one coming out in 2 weeks to Bandcamp, Spotify and all the other places. Here’s the video for it:

Speaking of thumped kru choonz, we have a new one coming out in 2 weeks to Bandcamp, Spotify and all the other places. Here’s the video for it:

Sounds great, you've upped your prodiuction game on this one

Copied this from @Anthony 's apple one, plus added a few from people who used to come here and maybe still lurk. I think I've made this collaborative - if you click on this link you should be able edit it

Great idea, this. Lots of great tunes on that.

Deadly!!

i was browsing through my photos on my computer the other day thinking most of the shots never leave my hard drive, so could it be worth having a thread on thumped which goes along the lines of 'hey, i've got a notion that the cover art for this single could be cool if it featured hazy evening sun over the featherbeds, if anyone has a shot like that?' and i could ride in with 'something like this?' - you get my gist.

Top tune, Sleepy. Bit of a Man Or Astroman vibe, with a John Reis thrust to it too, or am I nuts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back