Iraq (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well there is some controversy about this i.e. did it actually really happen or was it a staged or mock execution. I think the controversy is there because of lack of evidence.
So usually with those kind of crimes like executions they are really very graphic or with other types of war crimes there is much more evidence of them actually been done and carried out so it is considered unusual then by some that its not so in this case.
But then again you will have some people claim everything is fake.

@Anthem Wrote in the other thread independently from me that is was proven fake.

Last edited:
Well there is some controversy about this i.e. did it actually really happen or was it a staged or mock execution. I think the controversy is there because of lack of evidence.
So usually with those kind of crimes like executions they are really very graphic or with other types of war crimes there is much more evidence of them actually been done and carried out so it is considered unusual then by some that its not so in this case.
But then again you will have some people claim everything is fake.

@Anthem Wrote in the other thread independently from me that is was proven fake.
Foley video with Briton was staged, experts say | The Times

Well I don't want to say or claim the above which is the reason I deleted my post earlier because its all just conjecture on my part.
The friend of Steven Sotloff says he was sold off as soon he crossed the boarder.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back