You know you're getting old.... (1 Viewer)

Update. I went the doc with a detailed timeline of symptoms. He sent me a&e to go to the Medical Assessment unit where apart from a lot of waiting around I had a load of tests done. The full MOT so to speak. Blood pressure, bloods etc all perfect. Finally a CT scan which revealed something they weren’t happy with so they wanted an MRI.
Here’s where it gets interesting. The quickest way to get an MRI is as a patient. The doc says “ so I’m going to admit you”. What the hell does that mean, total hospital noob here. Turns out the earliest available mri is Monday morning so it’s a hospital weekend for Anto.
They took some fluid out of my spine today that is going off to be tested.
Between the spline fluid and the MRI they will have all they need to answer all questions.
Stay tuned. Meanwhile I’m listening to Def Leppards first album in the ward.
ANTO!!!!!

DONT BE MESSIN!

As they say on the internet..fuck this timeline

Update. I went the doc with a detailed timeline of symptoms. He sent me a&e to go to the Medical Assessment unit where apart from a lot of waiting around I had a load of tests done. The full MOT so to speak. Blood pressure, bloods etc all perfect. Finally a CT scan which revealed something they weren’t happy with so they wanted an MRI.
Here’s where it gets interesting. The quickest way to get an MRI is as a patient. The doc says “ so I’m going to admit you”. What the hell does that mean, total hospital noob here. Turns out the earliest available mri is Monday morning so it’s a hospital weekend for Anto.
They took some fluid out of my spine today that is going off to be tested.
Between the spline fluid and the MRI they will have all they need to answer all questions.
Stay tuned. Meanwhile I’m listening to Def Leppards first album in the ward.

Good luck man. Lumber puncture? Been there- it ain't pleasant!

Update:
Had the MRI on the Monday after being admitted on the Thursday. Results were not good enough so they requested another MRI, this time on the spine too. I didn't get that until Friday ( = over a week in hospital).
In the meantime the side effect of the Lumber Puncture us a RAGING HEADACHE for SIX DAYS. So I was sick in hospital. But I was sick because I was in hospital.
I was over that by the Thursday but still had to wait for the second MRI on Friday. Meanwhile I'm sitting around reading and getting brought food and checked by FANTASTIC staff in Navan hospital.
I'm out since Friday. All my info is being sent to the neurology Dept in the Mater.
We'll see what happens. I might just need glasses or I might have MS. That's the range we're looking at.

I was going to wax lyrical about the expensive boxer shorts I bought but Anto's thing seems more important
Not to undermine the seriousness of Anthony's health, I would like to hear about the boxers

I have been throwing out boxers with holes in them, and well, I'm hitting somewhat of a shortage

Not to undermine the seriousness of Anthony's health, I would like to hear about the boxers

I have been throwing out boxers with holes in them, and well, I'm hitting somewhat of a shortage
TK Max for all your undercarriage support needs.
Throw away all the old ones.

TK Max for all your undercarriage support needs.
I'll take a look

Wait, isn't that place just a grab bag of various designers and discontinued stuff?
I'm looking to make a long term commitment to a quality brand of bollock comfort

But I will investigate
Thx

Napalm Death are staying in my hotel! I saw the fella with the big hair.

I searched for Napalm Death and this thread showed more results than any other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back