What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What's that lads? I'm sorry, what?? You'll have to speak up lads, I can barely hear yiz over the stink of corruption in the room.

Next time someone asks why I'd want to leave the US I can simply show them this tweet.

from what i can gather, she tweeted support in some way for johnny depp, in a way that people are parodying as 'i met/know johnny depp and he's a lovely man', but i haven't seen that offending tweet.

from what i can gather, she tweeted support in some way for johnny depp, in a way that people are parodying as 'i met/know johnny depp and he's a lovely man', but i haven't seen that offending tweet.

That was pretty much it.

Does she have an album or a book to promote by any chance :p

Anywhooo

I met her once and she was sound.

there isn't one good person involved with depp vs heard and taking sides is the first mistake there.

there's a scout hall across the road from my house; and it's a busy road; there's a bus and cycle lane on it.
despite the fact that there is public parking at the church a mere 80m away from the entrance to the scout hall, most parents park half on the road, half on the footpath when picking up or dropping off their darlings. you'd have thought scouty types would have a little more initiative.

also, there's a st michael's house down the road from us, and i've seen staff from there having to walk the clients out in the road to get around cars and vans parked completely blocking the footpath; and the gardai don't bat an eyelid - i once flagged a garda car down after he drove past that very situation, and he was a little confused at first, at the notion about having to do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back