What gig did you go to last night? (9 Viewers)

Was at OTT Wrestling in the National Stadium on Saturday, it was fuckin class craic
How much were the tickets? Any other events coming up?

There used to be these wrestling restaurants in East Tokyo apparently. A mythic thing as far as I was concerned. I remember a student telling me the ringside tables would be full of hot women slamming beers on tables and whooping and jeering their heads off at lads flying through the air. "Take me there immediately", I said to her. Think it was something that happened more than twenty years ago. Like I said, mythic. I could never find any.

Someone should open a wrestling restaurant on Thomas St - get the locals in as the grabblers.

How much were the tickets? Any other events coming up?

There used to be these wrestling restaurants in East Tokyo apparently. A mythic thing as far as I was concerned. I remember a student telling me the ringside tables would be full of hot women slamming beers on tables and whooping and jeering their heads off at lads flying through the air. "Take me there immediately", I said to her. Think it was something that happened more than twenty years ago. Like I said, mythic. I could never find any.

Someone should open a wrestling restaurant on Thomas St - get the locals in as the grabblers.
20 quid for a 'stalls' ticket, sweet like. Their next events are in Limerick and Belfast though, dunno when they'll do Dublin again, maybe in a few months?

Users who are viewing this thread

• B
  • shitepipe
  • Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back