Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

had my folks and the parents in law around for grub yesterday; my MIL has a head cold for the last few days but consistently tested negative. however, my FIL tested positive this morning. wunderfuckingbar.

at least my folks both had covid about a month ago.

Been humming and hawing over it but I decided this morning that I will go to that Low gig.

The numbers are unreliable but at least those reported have been trending down a bit. More than that recent positive outcomes of people who I know who have caught it but would be older and in more precarious general health than my parents means I'm less worried, the fear I'd give it to them has been a big stumbling block for me in getting back to things, they've actually been doing riskier things than me.

I did say earlier that I probably wouldn't go back to gigs masked, but in this instance it's more of a for the band's piece of mind at their request thing.

So anyway, anyone else going on Tuesday? Say hi if you see me.

had my folks and the parents in law around for grub yesterday; my MIL has a head cold for the last few days but consistently tested negative. however, my FIL tested positive this morning. wunderfuckingbar.

at least my folks both had covid about a month ago.
bit of a sore throat this morning. i'm not putting that down to running a load of oak through the bandsaw yesterday and only putting a mask on after about half an hour.

I had a feeling in my throat on tuesday morning very early (about 6 am,I'd not slept great) and only took a test as my daughter had tested poitive the day before. Probably would have ended up taking a test later anyway as it got worse quick. By mid afternoon I'd coughed a bit and was feeling kinda sore/stiff and tired,but that could have just been down to poor sleep,and my nose was stuffy. It kinda comes in waves but that could be down to paracetamol wearing off.
I feel lousy ,but if covid wasnt a thing Id be pretty much going about my business and just catching my cough.
I think today was a little better than yesterday,and that would also follow my daughters path.

The throat is the worst part,feels ripped but at the same time fees like a harder/deeper cough would clear it. Strepsils seem to help

I had a feeling in my throat on tuesday morning very early (about 6 am,I'd not slept great) and only took a test as my daughter had tested poitive the day before. Probably would have ended up taking a test later anyway as it got worse quick. By mid afternoon I'd coughed a bit and was feeling kinda sore/stiff and tired,but that could have just been down to poor sleep,and my nose was stuffy. It kinda comes in waves but that could be down to paracetamol wearing off.
I feel lousy ,but if covid wasnt a thing Id be pretty much going about my business and just catching my cough.
I think today was a little better than yesterday,and that would also follow my daughters path.

The throat is the worst part,feels ripped but at the same time fees like a harder/deeper cough would clear it. Strepsils seem to help
am on a similar path. was just mild head cold territory till yesterday evening but the throat dialled up a couple of notches last night. i managed to move several tons of stone on thurs evening, about 24 hours after the first hints had appeared, and broke up a couple of pallets yesterday (in a very abbreviated approach). but i'm taking it easy this morning.

I think the second and third days were worst for me. At this stage it's really only my throat and a stuffy nose. Talking ( on the phone of course) seems to really irritate my throat and make me cough a lot. But even that seems to be easing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back